Thursday, 12 February 2015

REVIEW - Eco Tools brushes


 The first time I ever hear about Eco Tools was in an interview. Jessica Alba revealed some of her beauty secrets, and she told fantastic things about Eco Tools.
Still on my organic/eco friendly research I was really intrigued about this brand.
Of course, you can't find it in Europa! But a few week later I flew to Los Angeles, and went on the hunt. And guess what? I flew back to Switzerland with the wrong product! (but still very good brushes anyway).
  I finally bought my first set on ebay and.....felt in love.
I use this set for a few month (or a year!) and decided to try face brushes.
Here are the two sets I received a few days ago.



- What I like:

They are super handy, easy to use. They have the softer bristles I ever came across. Their small size and sleek handle make them travel friendly, or space saver (I live in a single room flat with my boyfriend, where space is an issue). They are multi task, you can use them like you want (I use the eye blend brushes for my under eyes). The quality incredible, I wash my brushes a lot and they didn't move, as soft and beautiful as new. And last but not least, they are eco friendly and 100% cruelty free. And all of that for a few dollars only!


 What I don't like:

You can't buy them in Europa. I found some of the face brushes a little to short, it can make them a little tricky to use.




To sum up: Eco tools is a super brand, everybody can find something suit for them. Their are super great for beginner and small budget, and I don't think I could ever found a better deal for the quality and moral they have.
I LOVE ECO TOOLS!








-


No comments:

Post a Comment